Friday, June 8, 2012

Spotify!

If you love music just like I do then I would advise you to download the app Spotify. It is a free way to stream music, make playlists, and even discover some new music. You can use it free but every once and a while there are commercials but it is worth it in my opinion. If you do decide to get a membership there will be no commercials and you can listen to your playlists that you have downloaded off line. The app is my favorite for listening to music that I don't own and even sometimes I listen to stuff I have already on my iTunes. Download Spotify!http://www.spotify.com/us/

1 comment:

  1. Wow thats extremely wonderful I actually have detected a brand new app download spotify this app is nice and that i have started gazing it.Thanks for the assistance and suggesting the matter i'll travel with it.Keep publication and writing new article.

    ReplyDelete