Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Concerts I Have Attended

I attended my first Counting Crows concert in April of this year. They were on their Under Water Sunshine tour, it was in Minneapolis and it was a small venue. The band Mean Creek opened up for the Counting Crows and I really did like the songs that they played. Adam Duritz said that he actually had let that band stay with him in his house before. It wasn't a very long show but every minute of it was amazing. When they played Round Here it wasn't the regular version that you hear on the album and I love that. He puts so much emotion into every song and that is hard to find in music these days I think. If you ever get a chance to see these guys don't think twice, buy the tickets and you will not be disappointed. I am going to be seeing them again on their summer tour in Milwaukee, WI on July 25th. This was by far my favorite concert I have been to so far and can't wait to see them play again.

Other concerts that I have been to are pretty much just rock, I do enjoy rock music but when I went to these I was with my parents who listen mostly to rock music. I haven't really had many chances to see bands that I listen to but now that I can drive and have more freedoms I will most likely be, well... concert crazy.

Other concerts I have attended:

  • AC/DC
  • 3 Doors Down
  • Theory of a Deadman
  • Guns & Roses
  • Rockstar Supernova
  • Motley Crue
  • Pop Evil
Those are all of them, I think. Like I said, all rock. I like those bands but I would rather see music that I listen to for the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment